Personal Finance Blog Guest Post
Thank you for coming across this page! American Debt Project is dedicated to help people invest, grow their finances, and to get out of debt. This is a Personal Finance Blog that accepts excellent Guest Posts and advertising.
You don’t have to be from another Personal Financial Blog to Guest Post. If you have great a great guest post on investing, insurance, real estate or a brokerage, let me know.
Contact us below if you are interested in Personal Finance Blog Guest Posting. In your e-mail be sure to include the URL of your blog and any particular post topic you have in mind. Include at least 3 topic points you’d want to hit.
Do you have a guest article written for investing, real estate, insurance, or a brokerage? Read on!
Personal Finance Blog Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Read the About page to ensure guest posts are inline with American Debt Project.
- Articles that are truly valuable to our readers. (Please ask us first for approval)
- Honesty-if I don’t like it, I have to been honest. If we sorta like it, we may ask you to re-draft it. If we really like it, we will tell you.
- Original content not published anywhere else and cannot be published anywhere else in the future.
- Not self-promoting (we can use the bio-line for that)
- Must be between 500-1000 words. (If longer please ask us first)
- No affiliate links
- You can include 1 link in the body but below the fold and 1 link in your bio
- Include only images that allow for derivative rights (so we can resize and use them), or that you own outright.
- We reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) or images and adding our own links or images to the article.
- Please include your introduction/bio. This will be shown at the end of the article and can include 1 link back to your site.
We will notify you with the date and time it is scheduled to be published. It is expected on the day it is published for you to promote it via social media, and to respond to comments at the beginning and end of the day.
If you are interested in advertising, contact us!
Lastly, in your email below please include the following:
- That you have read the above Personal Finance Blog Guest Post guidelines
- Link to your blog/website
- What subject you want to write on including a brief synopsis